Magento's unique features are integral to improving revenue and conversion.
Session, which unified with Inviqa in June 2016, was the UK's first certified Magento Gold Solution Partner, one of a handful of Magento 2 Trained Solution Partners, and a proud member of the Magento Global Solution Partner Council.
Some of the world’s most successful eCommerce businesses choose the Magento platform to execute their online ambitions. The client roster spans the range of business sectors, with Magento delivering impeccable results to small and large enterprises alike.
Many of our clients use the Magento Enterprise edition internationally, incorporating multiple languages with incredible results.
How Magento fits into your business
- Magento works with your existing infrastructure and IT systems and can be fully customised to meet your business requirements.
- Each installation has a dedicated project team, led by our experienced Agile Project Managers.
- Session Digital has designed and developed a vast array of Magento modules for our clients. Customised Magento modules allow easy connection with key strategic partners such as payment gateways, affiliate partners and personalised merchandising solutions.
Magento Design & Creative
- Our award-winning creative teams craft sites that deliver unrivalled shopping experiences. With focused branding and innovative interfaces, we use the Magento platform to build flexible websites that are primed for growth.
- Magento allows designers and creatives to develop cutting-edge visual interactions without the constraints of technical limitations that characteristically constrain other platforms.